So, I have so many blogs and places out there on the net...I thought I would add another!
This past week was interesting...Luke started some more MBA classes. He had one on Wednesday night and the other class was held on Friday (6-10) and Saturday 8:30 to 5p.m.!! Talk about a long class, but no complaints because he only has that class 2 more weekends! It isn't too bad, other than I am a single parent on those nights AND it hit most this past weekend with Livi starting her new ballet/tap class AND it being Conference! Other than that, I think it will be pretty good.
Spencer is growing like a weed and really enjoys standing and walking along furniture. He knows how to walk on his own, but for some reason, he likes the added support. He is climbing up things, including furniture and strollers. He has the cutest expressions and he "hmms" a lot. He loves his sister and boy can she make him laugh!!
Livi is growing up soooo fast! She doesn't seem to stop! She is always on the go and enjoys herself. Sometimes she says things that catch us off guard--she is quite the comedian.
She enjoys singing ( she actually knows quite a few church, pop, country and other genres of music), dancing, reading, watching movies, playing on the computer (she just got really good at playing on the computer by HERSELF!--she knows how to move the mouse!)
Luke is working hard and doing the school thing.
I am the boring one--I just watch the kids and am lazy most of the time. I do do the budgeting/bill paying, cleaning, laundry, kids, dinner, and have somehow still found time to exercise. It is definitely harder to get off the post pregnancy weight with your second one. It has been a hard road and I expect that the future will be just as hard. we are literally weighing our options of staying with the gov't or not. we don't want to be with them forever, but who knows...it may be the best option yet. We have to look to our future and be very sure that we don't need or want anything else. Hmm, decisions...changes. I wish it were easier...right?
2 comments:
Yay! I didn't know you had a blog! And I never invited you to join the Book CLub Blog because I didn't know you had a blog, so I didn't think you would want to create an account just for that... You get the picture. I am inviting you to join right now because I would LOVE to have you in it! And as soon as you accept, I will totally introduce you! YAY!
P.S. I love Spencer's hair in that last pic. I think he has a lot more hair than Livi did at his age. Maybe his is just darker. Cute!
Post a Comment