Monday, July 2, 2007

Parachute fun...

I remember when I was in elementary school we had these parachutes to play with during gym when it was raining outside. When I got to college and was in my ElEd gym class, they also taught with these, so when I found this at Target and on Clearance...I was all over it!!! We have had nonstop rain for 3 1/2 days...not fun! So, Luke broke it out to get us out of our rainy funk!

2 comments:

Ellis Family said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Stay dry!! We miss you too.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Look how much fun you guys are having!! We miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you. Rylee thanked Heavenly Father for Livi in her prayers last night. I thought it was so sweet since she hasn't seen her in a while. Talk to you soon.