Spencer likes to sit on Luke while Luke bathes Livi.

Chef Olivia:


HOLD THE BUTTER PLEASE!
Styling daddy's glasses (he went to the eye dr.)

Spencer running down the hall after going "potty".

He fell off the chair while playing playdough...such a sad boy! :(

After the playdough falling incident:

Ok, so I opened up our patio door...and found a black bag. It was a little freaky because you couldn't see inside it, but I ventured out and opened it...and this is what I found:


....socks?!?!
Spencer's big boy bed...

Still working on naptime in that bed, but night time sleep is GREAT!

Our airducts...GROSS!!! If you look really close, there is a beer can from back when they built the place...close to 30 years old!!


So nasty! I can't believe we were breathing that crud in! It's clean now, but our apartment still smells like smoke. We'll see what we can do to fix it.
**Don't forget to look at my previous post....
7 comments:
I've got to come check out this place! :) I love all your random tidbits--it is fun to catch up on those things sometimes, isn't it!?! :)
I posted a comment but am not sure if it went through---strange things happenin' here...
I love the update....very random....but quite interesting. Happy to see that you are all happy!!!!!
I love these random posts! Looks like you guys are staying busy as ever.
Yeah, we are moving to Rexburg. I'm not happy but whatever. Justin was offered a really really good insurance job. So there we go. I should post pix of our new house. You all look great and your kids are so cute!
Okay, Livi is going a little crazy with the butter! Keep eating like that and she'll be having a heart attack in 5 years! Crazy girl, yet funny! Gosh, your air ducts are insane! beer cans??! YUCK!! But I guarantee you're not the ONLY one and I'm sure all the rest of us living in apts have the same thing but I'm too scared to look!
So are you potty training Spencer? My friend has her boy almost completely trained, and he just turned 2 about two weeks ago. I'm never too aggressive with the potty training until they show lots of interest in it. Looks like another round of changing 2 kids with diapers.... :)
Post a Comment