Alright, I have been a bit of a blogger slacker...and I'm still not finished with memorial day weekend!!
Anyway, for those of you that have seen P.S. I Love You and didn't warn me about it...you owe me BIG TIME! I cried the ENTIRE movie and ended up with a HUGE headache and swollen eyes.
Yeah, I'm not kidding...I woke up this morning and could barely open my eyes. Livi was worried about it and kept asking me "what's the matter with your eyes mom?!" It seriously looked like I had been hit in the eyes w/out the bruising...oh so sad!
besides all that..it was a FANTASTIC movie and Luke and I really enjoyed it. He told me I couldn't ever watch it again though because of the whole crying thing, but it was definitely worth renting from the Red Box. What a great cry movie! Go watch it!
8 comments:
I like your new layout Katie!
I love that movie! I cried too...same with The Notebook.
Glad to hear about a great movie! Will have to check it out! :)
Love the new layout...
Oh, and redbox...we almost never pay for movies there, even though we rent from them all the time. Check out http://redboxcodes.com/redbox-codes for a list of free codes on movie rentals. HOORAY FOR FREE!
I have not seen this movie yet, but from that post I might as well wait until after I am prego....I cry over everything.
Yeah,I already own this movie, and saw it while being prego in the movie theater, bawled the whole time! Love it! Best chick flick in a long time!
Ha Ha..that was the best movie. Nathan hasn't seen it..he could care less, but I have twice!! Its all those accents and naked butts that keep me coming back for more!! ;-) That shirt I am wearing in the picture on my blog is a Layers tank top. Its not maternity, its just super long! Have you heard of layers?
www.layersclothing.com
I LOVE their stuff! (especially when its on clearance!)
We LOVED this movie too!
I love, love, love that movie! I bought the soundtrack right after it came out. I LOVE it!
Post a Comment