I can tell, but I don't want to ruin it for everyone else...It is funny how alike all your babies look! cute cute cute!!! We're excited to see you this weekend!!!
ps- I can't resist...Spencer is the first one, Mac is the second one, and Livi is the third picture...SO CUTE!
top: Spencermiddle: Macbottom: Liv
Livi is the first, Maguire is second, and Spencer is the third. Did I do it?
I say it goes Spencer, Macguire, than Livi. Am I right?
So easy! Spencer, Mac, Livi.
Okay I'm guessing....top: spencermiddle: macbottom: liviAm I right?
ohhhhhhhhh luke is such a good daddy! i knew right away which baby was which, just so ya know! i miss you sister!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I can tell, but I don't want to ruin it for everyone else...It is funny how alike all your babies look! cute cute cute!!! We're excited to see you this weekend!!!
ps- I can't resist...Spencer is the first one, Mac is the second one, and Livi is the third picture...SO CUTE!
top: Spencer
middle: Mac
bottom: Liv
Livi is the first, Maguire is second, and Spencer is the third. Did I do it?
I say it goes Spencer, Macguire, than Livi. Am I right?
So easy! Spencer, Mac, Livi.
Okay I'm guessing....
top: spencer
middle: mac
bottom: livi
Am I right?
ohhhhhhhhh luke is such a good daddy! i knew right away which baby was which, just so ya know! i miss you sister!
Post a Comment