Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tapped out

Between this, and this I am about tapped out with how fast my kids are growing up!  Stop already!

Since the last movie was taken 2 weeks ago...LIVI is flying on her bike!  Spencer is rockin' his too!

5 comments:

Kimi said...

Look at Mac go! It's like he's always been walking!

And good job, Livi and Spencer! You're awesome!

Jason Both said...

I know, kids grow too fast.

Kerry said...

They're all so dang cute! Can't wait to see/meet them! :)

Ellis Family said...

That little Mac is such a cutie. Your kids are growing up too fast...and if yours are, then mine are too! :(

Katy said...

NO WAY! You just had Mac last week! :) I know I always say this, but it's so crazy for me to see "our" little nursery kids doing things like this! I still remember how Livi would come to nursery with her pacifier (and by the way, Mark would take it every time so it wouldn't get passed around!) :)