Thursday, August 26, 2010

Monday: July 26, 2010

We got back to Idaho on Sunday night. It was such a beautiful drive through Montana and Northern Idaho. Luke and I had never been, so it was perfect!

On Monday, Iris needed to work and I wanted to go see my old roomies. Perfect!

I took the kids out to Parker and saw Brooke's beautiful new home. Loved it!

Becca, Shari and Adrienne met us there...and we were bombarded with kids! We now have a total of 11, but sadly only 9 were there. (Next time, bring your kids dri! :)


In true roommate fashion, FOOD was on the menu. Who better to cook it then Shari, who is a real-live Chef! I am so glad that we were able to sit around and eat this:

It was beyond DIVINE!

I totally captured Brooke and Shari exactly how I remember them:




Truper, Becca's baby

Some of the kids on the tramp:

A little bit of the chaos:

Only Shari would show up in a Porsche! :)

Love you girls! Thank you for such a wonderful afternoon. Wish that we lived closer to do it more often!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

SO MUCH FUN! :)

Adrienne said...

I loved seeing all you gals- it was the best, I love the feeling that we all can just pick up where we left off. I love you girls!!!