I love our new ornament! Love it.
Don't mind the smudge at the bottom. It's our last name..but I'll tell you, it looks perfect in real life!
Are you kidding me?! I placed my order on Monday night and I got it TODAY! Not only was it delivered quickly, but I LOVE IT. It is absolutely perfect AND it was personalized.
Some things I really love about this ornament:
1.) Build. This particular ornament was made of wood and it is sturdy. There are some pieces on it that may eventually break... but hello?! I have children!
2.) Detail. I love that it is handpainted and personalized. This is the perfect addition to our Christmas collection. I love getting new ornaments every year and with our cruise coming up, it's perfect!
3.) Price. It's hard to find well-made, personalized items for such a great price!
Head on over and check these other links out:
Easter Ornaments Christmas ideas Engagement Christmas Ornaments Again, if you are interested in product review, let me know!


3 comments:
I don't understand - can you tell me more about this product review? What's in it for you? :)
Hey Katie I just read your review. I can't wait until ours comes in the mail. Thanks for passing my info onto her. Love the cruise ship.
Interested about your reviews! Tell me more.
Post a Comment