Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July

Like I mentioned in the last post.  This particular July weekend was the most important one.  It closed a chapter on Tori’s life and opened one for not only her, but the family.  My kids got to see what a great example she was and to set their goals to match.  Thanks Tori!  We had a great time seeing you…now on to the pics!

IMG_7846IMG_7847

IMG_7852

IMG_7855

Dad got her a computer for her welcome home present.  She seems to not ‘get it’!

IMG_7861

Scripture study/Family Prayer

IMG_7898IMG_7900

Playing some bball with her brothers (and nephew)IMG_7917IMG_7924IMG_7933

More parts to come!

3 comments:

katie said...

So fun to see pictures of your family! Tori is gorgeous!

Becka Beacham said...

I can't believe Tori is not only old enough to be on a mission but to be BACK from one. I miss your family and am glad she's home safe.

TORIRUTH said...

thanks for posting these sister! and...i'm SURE i made that shot. Look at that form! haha same as Aarons, right?? bahah LOVE YOU