There are many things to update, but I wanted to MAKE sure that I didn’t forget apple picking pictures this year!
Haha!
But first, let me back up to earlier in the day:
10:30 a.m. Soccer game.
12 Soccer game.
1 Soccer game.
1:30 Soccer game.
Yep, we had a lot of soccer games to go to. It.was. SO tiring and so wonderful because it was about 80* (HOT!). Can’t really complain about the weather!
Afterwards, we headed out to our now-favorite apple pickin’ location. So many trees and different types of apples to choose from.
And they’re off:
A lot of the trees didn’t have many apples on the bottom half…thanks JENNA for climbing ![]()
It may have gotten a bit hot:
You just don’t feel complete, until you’ve gone to Pumpkin Land too!
They added some new things this year. I love how this sign not only measures their how tall they are, BUT the year is changeable! Makes for some good memories.
Mac was so funny! He went and sat on this bale of hay and just posed:
Until next year! ![]()
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! Fresh apples are so delish
Post a Comment