Monday, December 24, 2012

Wedding DAY!!

The morning started off super fun!  When I got married, no one went with me to get anything done (hair,nails, etc), so I wanted to bug Tori and be there with her.  So fun!!
We started the morning off with an Adrenal Cocktail.  She was tired, so it was a little umph.
IMG_7686
Off to the salon…
IMG_7688
What would complete our time, but the Hall sisters!  We grew up with this family and love them all dearly.  Tori and Becca (pictured on the left) have been BFF’s since they could walk.  Love ‘em!
IMG_7690
On to make up:
IMG_7691IMG_7693IMG_7694
Then, it was my turn to get my hair done, so Tori got a ride back from someone else.
I met Luke up at home, where, as always, he was AH-MAZING and had the kiddos dressed and ready to go!  Poor kids weren’t feeling very well Sad smile
IMG_7696IMG_7701IMG_7700IMG_7697
IMG_7705IMG_7745
awww…
IMG_7718
AFter waiting in the WRONG visitor’s center for 15 minutes, we finally called my cousin and we rushed over to the right one.
That’s better.  Some familiar faces:
  IMG_7727IMG_7725
The ceremony was beautiful and I bawled like a baby.  Why?  Because she is my baby sister…or something like that. 
I always love getting together with family that we don’t see often enough.
This was the sweetest thing ever.  My grandmother, Nana, and Mac.  He went right up to her and said, “I know you!”  It made me want to cry.  He hasn’t seen her since he was a year old.  It was like no time had passed Smile  Love that little boy with his Nana.
IMG_7730
Another one of my favorites.  My brother, Jarrett, with Nana.  So tender and sweet.  I have great brothers!
IMG_7743
My dad talking with my Uncle Jim (his older brother), Martha (Jim’s wife) and Jarrett.IMG_7740
These next pictures tell a great story!  My oldest brother, Aaron, was switching his tie out for the wedding one..and couldn’t tie it without a mirror.  Enter his 12 year old son, Jordan.  IMG_7734
That didn’t work…so enter LUke. That worked!
IMG_7735IMG_7736IMG_7737IMG_7738
A few cute friends (and the bridesmaids) of To-To!
IMG_7733IMG_7732IMG_7731

1 comment:

TORIRUTH said...

thanks for posting all these fun pictures! what a great day!