Monday, February 13, 2017

Young Women

2 months ago I was called to be the Beehive Advisor in our ward.  (I work with the 12 & 13 yo girls).  It took them a month to sustain me in church and I was never even set apart before they called me in and told me there was going to be a change...a big one.  They were reorganizing the entire Young Women.  They called me back in as the 2nd Counselor over the Beehives.  It's been a whirlwind since.  We have had several committee meetings and they have lasted no less than 3 hours.  (Luke's ready to pull his hair out!  :)

Anyway, a few weeks ago we went roller skating with the stake and decided to dress up as disco queens.





We had a blast!!

The next week, we had glow-in-the dark volleyball.  Oh my word, that was fun!!





I have really enjoyed this new calling.  I have never been in the YW, since I was one, and I have loved the spirit I have felt serving with them. 

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

CUTE! Love the wig!!