
left: spider outside our apt. Rt: Tarantula
Yes, it's true...it's getting colder out here and thus, the spiders have come out to play. This last week I saw a bird fly onto our patio and jump back pretty quick! Then I saw this spider do a kung fu move..it was the weirdest thing, then I realized the spider was big enough to EAT the bird! ;-)
Also, just a side note, this is one of the smaller spiders we have seen out here...Luke killed one soon after we moved out here and it was just a little smaller than a trarantula-YUCK!!
4 comments:
Thats just a little too CREEPY!!!!
Yuck! I HATE spiders! we have lots of black widows here in Oregon, when we moved into our house, over 20 in the backyard! But we've since learned how to get rid of them and thank goodness I hardly see them anymore!
oh my gosh!!!! That is crazy!!!
Gives me the creeps just looking at the thing. I can't imagine finding one in my house or near it. I'd be afraid to walk anywhere. Yikes!
Post a Comment