
As I have been in the blogging world and had a chance to read birthday tributes to loved ones..it is now MY TURN!!
Livi turned 4 today, at 8:55p.m. to be precise. When I think about her fuzzy blonde hair at birth and her purple-blue eyes, I can’t help but fall in love with her all over again. I love her so much and can’t get over it!!
I was thinking about the number 4 and what part it plays in Livi’s life right now…
There was the 4 hours of pushing I did to get her out during labor, 4 hours that it took for me to put her blasted birthday present together today (those stinking plastic kitchens!!) The 4 minutes every single day that I get to drive to and from school with her.
Livi turned 4 today, at 8:55p.m. to be precise. When I think about her fuzzy blonde hair at birth and her purple-blue eyes, I can’t help but fall in love with her all over again. I love her so much and can’t get over it!!
I was thinking about the number 4 and what part it plays in Livi’s life right now…

There was the 4 hours of pushing I did to get her out during labor, 4 hours that it took for me to put her blasted birthday present together today (those stinking plastic kitchens!!) The 4 minutes every single day that I get to drive to and from school with her.
The four things that she asked for for her birthday: makeup, makeup, makeup and makeup and the four things she will NOT be getting (evil mom, I know!!) The 4 times it took her to blow out her candles tonight! Hahaha…
Her four favorite things to wear in no particular order: blue & white striped shirt, blue jean skirt, blue velour running pants & her Cinderella dress up. She changes clothes about 4 times a day! (What a diva.) AND SHE IS OBSESSED with BLUE!!
Her 4 most beautiful features (there are many, of course):
Her four favorite things to wear in no particular order: blue & white striped shirt, blue jean skirt, blue velour running pants & her Cinderella dress up. She changes clothes about 4 times a day! (What a diva.) AND SHE IS OBSESSED with BLUE!!Her 4 most beautiful features (there are many, of course):
1. Hair: she has the most beautiful blonde hair!! The color is gorgeous and it is so shiny!
2. Eye color: When she was first born, she had purple/blue crystal eyes, literally. They looked like crystals or diamonds…and although still beautiful, they have changed to be a deeper blue.
3. Lips: They are a deep red. And with her ...
4. Porcelain skin tone her lips pop. Her skin tone is the very essence of Snow White.
We are truly thankful to have this sweet princess in our lives and especially our family. She makes every day worth living.


8 comments:
BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!! We love her!!!! We hope she had a great birthday!!!
She is sure a cutie! I bet she and Jenna will play so nicely together! We can't wait to meet you!
Happy Birthday Livi!!!
Happy Birthday Livi!!!
Happy Birthday Livi!! We were thinking about you yesterday, and were hoping you had the best 4th birthday ever.
Livi--Happy Happy Birthday to you! How fun to turn 4 years old. And we too are lucky to have you as apart of our lives. The girls love having you as a friend. Hope you had a great day....and enjoy that fun kitchen!!!
Happy Birthday!!
Still waiting to see pictures of her new kitchen! Where are they??? =) =)
Livi is such a beautiful little princess! We love having her as Avery's friend. Happy Birthday Olivia!
Post a Comment