Tuesday, December 4, 2007

And then there were four...

You know, I was just sitting here thinking about some funny things that have happened in my life and in the lives of others. I have had plenty of things happen, but I remember something that wasn't exactly funny happen to my 2nd cousin...ok, it was a "gift" but it wasn't really "funny".

My cousin, Maureen, had 2 girls and wanted to get pregnant and have another to add to their family. She went in for an ultrasound at 3 months that said she was having twins!! She was a little overwhelmed but was excited...then 2 weeks later she went in for another ultrasound and found that she was pregnant with, you guessed it TRIPLETS!! THEY WERE freaked out..and who wouldn't be..you go in for an ultrasound, find out you aren't having 1, but 2 babies and then go in the next time to find out you are having 3?!?! I don't even know what I would do, but this is what she did...she went in for ANOTHER ultrasound and they found out they were having QUADRUPLETS!! Ok, that has got to be the biggest and most UNBELIEVABLE feeling!! I wouldn't ever go BACK for another ultrasound!! "Forget that doctor!! Not a chance!"

So, for those of you that CAN'T believe it..here is the link for the story in The Gillette News.
http://www.gillettenewsrecord.com/articles/2007/04/29/news/news01.txtHolding 2 of the 4 newborns...

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my! You said it. I'd stop going in for ultrasounds! How big were the babies? Were they healthy? How did you do your template? It is awesome!

Shannon said...

Oh wow! This is crazy. I can't believe she's your cousin. Very cool!