




and the after...








**Just for the record...this is NOT a home. We won't be in a home for another 3 years...but I would like to say that this is the largest apartment we have ever lived in...all of its 1150 sq. ft. So, sorry if these pictures looked like the real thing...they are not!
9 comments:
Do you need help unpacking? I would love to help if you need!!
how exciting! Well, not the whole unpacking and organizing part, but the fact that you have a house that can hold all of your stuff! We look forward to that day.
Oh, that looks way too familiar. =) And that living room is huge!! I bet you love the space. We are so happy for you guys. That is going to be so nice to have so much more room.
And p.s. when did Livi's hair grow so fast??? It is soooo long, she looks adorable.
We sure do miss ya'll. I've been thinking alot about you especially now that it is getting warmer. I'm going to miss our frequent spring walks on the trail, swimming, and park playing events. Man!
Wish I was there to watch your kiddos for you while you get organized or at least help you get organized.
I tried calling you yesterday, but you are obviously very busy unpacking. Give me a call when you can. Miss you.
Yea!! A house, thats exciting! Its funny how you and I are now trading lives. You get out of apartments and into a house, and I am now leaving my beautiful house for an apartment....for six years...;-( But its ok, we are excited for the next phase. Good luck un packing!! hee hee hee...
So it's kinda sad for me that my house is just a tiny bit bigger than your apartment! Houses suck where I live, but I guess I shouldn't complain, it is a HOUSE. I'm glad you have lots of room!
How fun...you guys deserve a bigger place to live. I had no idea you were moving. You must be really good at it by now...what is that now.....100 moves in your married live????
holy moly! I HATE unpacking. I don't mind packing but unpacking yuck! Good luck, I wish we were close to help/watch kids.
Wow! That's a lot of boxes! I bet you are glad to have YOUR stuff now, though!
Becca: no it is NOT the 100th move, but it is almost the 11thor 12th..with 6 states.
Jackie: We had 150 boxes and with all of our furniture, etc...we had almost 300 items!! Can you believe it? Much more than most people have in a home!!
Everyone: I have gotten rid of 9 boxes of things! Yay for Goodwill/D.I.!
Post a Comment