Wednesday, October 22, 2008

sevens

Sevens

7 things I can do:
1. Sing
2. Change my hair style/color and do it again in a few months..it's fun!
3. Carry a BIG baby for 9+ months and they come out healthy and huge (OK, 8 and 9lb babies a week early..that's BIG to me! :)
4. Cook
5. Sleep in ridiculously late and not feel bad about it
6. Stay up really late playing games (mostly cards)
7. Stay on the computer for long hours....and not feel guilty (well, not TOO often! ;)

7 Things I can't do:

1. Tune my husband and kids out...I hear everything, even if I am reading or watching TV..I know what is going on
2. Shop for long periods of time at the mall. (Come on 7 hours looking for a dress? My motto: Plan, get in, get out!)
3. Keep my house clean
4. Go sky-diving, bungee jumping, etc...too much to live for now that I have a husband and kids
5. Get a tattoo
6. Rat my hair...it is impossible. Even my professional cosmetologist sister-in-law gets frustrated with doing my hair...can we say LIMP?
7. Eat seafood, fish, anything produced in the ocean/sea/water..it just doesn't sit well with my stomach...

7 things that attracted me to LUKE:
1. How BLOND he was!
2. He was a good looking guy that could DANCE (that's where we met)
3. His silver-blue eyes..amazing!
4. He was TALL!
5. He was hilarious and made me laugh ALL THE TIME!
6. He knows how to clean the house in WAY less time than I do it..and it looks dang good!
7. His Family

7 things I say most:
1. Livi turn off the tv
2. Let's go out to eat
3. Livi and Spencer stop fighting
4. Livi go to the bathroom
5. Seriously?!
6. OH MY GOSH!
7. What the heck?!

7 People I admire most
1. My parents
2. President Hinckley
3. My grandmothers...both have led amazing lives and I am so thankful for BOTH of them
4. Lukelei
5. My siblings (yes, as a whole..they are all fabulous and different and complex and I love them!)
6. Women that have it all together (or at least pretend that they do! )
7. Jesus Christ

7 favorite foods
1. Eggs
2. Steak
3. My mom's cooking (doesn't matter what it is..although roladen and sauerkraut is at the top)
4. Veggies: Asparagus, artichokes, etc.
5. Salad
6. Hamburgers (especially from Red Robin..yum!)
7. BBQ -- Kansas City style Jackstack

7 people to tag
Whomever..I don't want to force anyone to go through this..it took me a long time! Hehe!

2 comments:

Loni said...

What's all this "was" talk about when you were refering to Luke? I think you're hair has enough body, I like it. Hope you're feeling well.

Brad and Sheila Porter said...

Brad says he remembers you from Ricks. You are welcome to read up on our blog anytime. I also appreciate your comments on prop 8