Tuesday, November 11, 2008

On the lookout!


I am on the lookout for a fantastic chili recipe! I know, I know, this is a bit random, but go with me here.


Marrying into Luke's family, his mom has her "Bean Soup" which could be considered chili and I really like it, but at the same time, there is more of a sweetness to it than the traditional good old chili.


I have made about 4 different types of chili and the one last night was fairly good, but I still have to convince Luke of that (he isn't a soup, chili person!! shame!) So, if any of you have a great recipe, let me know!!
I do have a recipe blog (yes, I am one of 2 million), but check it out anyway. I have tried EVERY ONE! Oh, and I have stolen a few, but that's what recipes are all about, right? Foodaholiccooks.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Kerry said...

When I was nauseous during my last pregnancy I was actually able to eat my mom's chili. Who would think of chili when you're pregnant and nauseous? Are you craving it? :)

the Petterson Family said...

Can't wait for people to comment on this one, cuz I need one too!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

I have a recipe, but I haven't tried it, so I will try it this week and then let you know!