Monday, January 12, 2009

Children's Museum in Naperville, IL

The kids always have a blast when they go to the Children's Museum. Usually the men take the kids and the women get to stay home and relax...and that's exactly what I DID! My dad and Luke took the kids and they had a great time playing around.





7 comments:

J said...

We have a Children's Museum here as well, and our son really enjoys it. Although, I'm usually the one who takes him! How's the new year treating ya?

Dena said...

Ohhhh, I LOVE that children's museum! The water area and bubbles are the greatest! And Jonah LOVES the wind tunnel!!!

Jason Both said...

Sounds fun. One of these days we'll have to check out all the museums in the Chicago area. I know they have some really good ones out there. I know they have a children's museum here, but I've heard mixed feelings about it. I guess it's good for older kids, but not all that for kids under 5 or 6.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

FIRST OF ALL....who is that little man in those picture with the red t-shirt on? OH, that's SPENCER! He is getting so big. And talking to him on the phone yesterday was freaking me out. I can't believe the boy's gonna be 3 this May. Time flies!
Oh, and I know I've said this before, but Livs hair is so long and gorgeously blonde! Can you believe she's gonna be 6 at the end of this year?!! I still can't believe she's 5! We're getting old.

Valerie: said...

yes the children's museum is great. we went a lot in portland cause my sister has a membership but we have not gone since we moved here. Its just do darn expensive!! One of these days i will get brave enough to bring both girls.

Monique said...

I love Children's Museums! They are so fun for the kids. We have quite a few around here, but the one closest to us has free admission on fridays. It's really great, but it can be really overwhelming because, of course, everyone goes on that night. It's just too crowded! Glad you were able to get some rest while the guys took the kids out. How nice :)

Kristi said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun. I remember the good old days in Seattle where Mike took our kids each weekend to the park or swimming... and I stayed home and enjoyed silence! Sometimes I went too, but most times I didn't and it was some nice me time. Maybe I should see about starting that up again here in Montana. Miss you guys!