Happy Birthday Livvy! Do you know the gender of your baby Katie? (I also feel funny asking "what" you are having. "ITS" not a "WHAT.) Also, when are you due?
Cute kids! I LOVE the picture you put up of them sleeping by each other....so sweet! By the way, why is Spencer holding a spatula in one of the Halloween pics? :)
Livi is getting so old! AND I've never seen a more adorable Peter Pan and Tinkerbell in my life. Great idea! I always enjoy looking at your blog. It brings back the times of the good ole days! We miss you!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Livvy! Do you know the gender of your baby Katie? (I also feel funny asking "what" you are having. "ITS" not a "WHAT.) Also, when are you due?
so cute!
Cute kids! I LOVE the picture you put up of them sleeping by each other....so sweet! By the way, why is Spencer holding a spatula in one of the Halloween pics? :)
what a great costume idea! i may steal that for next year;)
Livi is getting so old! AND I've never seen a more adorable Peter Pan and Tinkerbell in my life. Great idea! I always enjoy looking at your blog. It brings back the times of the good ole days! We miss you!
Post a Comment