Friday, June 19, 2009

2 weeks



7 comments:

shauna said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the bottom one.

Kerry said...

SOOOOO cute! What a little chunk!

Michelle said...

Adorable! I like the bottom one!

liv said...

so sweet, love newborns! :)

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

So first, let me start off by saying what an A.DOR.A.BLE. little man Mac is! You are so lucky! Love the cheeks, love the eyes, love the name, love the spelling, love, love, love, love, love!

Second, let me appoligize for not posting any comments on your new addition. We were out of town for 2weeks and then Karlee came home with me. Now we are home, Karlee is home and I have a little time to sit and catch up on blogging before we have more visitors come on Thursday!

I read about Maguire's birth story! So scary! What a way to enter the world and meet your new son for the first time.Sweet boy (and sweet mommy). I'm glad to hear he is doing well now.

I hope things are going better for you with a 3rd than it went for me. I'm going to give you a call in the next couple of days to chat. If that's okay. I love you and miss you and want to come and see you! Give all 3 of those darling kids a hug from their Kansas friends.

The McLane Blog Page: said...

ahhh!!! he's so cute I can't even handle it!

Roxanne said...

Congratulations on your new addition to your family! He is so cute. Thanks for finding our blog and hope to keep in touch!