Thursday, September 3, 2009

3 MONTHS

Yep, our little Macafer is 3 months old today and I cannot believe it! I LOVE this little boy so much and he really is such a joy to have in our family.

Here are some recent pictures of our little Michelin Man!

1st day of kindergarten and misc. boys 037 1st day of kindergarten and misc. boys 036 1st day of kindergarten and misc. boys 0281st day of kindergarten and misc. boys 027 1st day of kindergarten and misc. boys 021

5 comments:

Cyndi and Tommy Krebs said...

wow! your babies get really chubby! that is just pure amazing! He is really cute!

Kimi said...

Such a cutie pie :) I love that he has no neck :)

The McLane Blog Page: said...

cute cute cute

Jewls said...

Hailey is the same way. She is a little chunk but she is sure dang cute. It I think they are only a month apart. BTW this is Kevin. I just secretly post as Jewls. :)

Shannon said...

He is such a cute baby Katie! Livi and Spencer are getting so big!