Holy cow he's a big boy! (please don't take offense, I mean that in the sweetest, most loving cousin way). I mean, I knew he was a tank, but seeing the stats . . . What a cutie!
How is your four month old so stinkin' big? My almost sixteen month old is only 21 pounds. I knew he was big but I didn't realize he was that big. He is so cute, though. I'm glad you're surviving.
3 comments:
Holy cow he's a big boy! (please don't take offense, I mean that in the sweetest, most loving cousin way). I mean, I knew he was a tank, but seeing the stats . . . What a cutie!
How is your four month old so stinkin' big? My almost sixteen month old is only 21 pounds. I knew he was big but I didn't realize he was that big. He is so cute, though. I'm glad you're surviving.
Love it! So much to cuddle!
Post a Comment