Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Party 2009

Well, with a home, we HAD to throw a Christmas party. I had thought about it for a while, but wasn’t going to do it because of all our sickness.

But once I have something in mind, it’s hard to stop it…and that’s what happened this year. 7 days before the party, I sent out invitations and started rounding up crock pots... I figured that whoever came, came. We had a good time and some yummy food.

Thanksgiving and December 2009 080 Thanksgiving and December 2009 081 Thanksgiving and December 2009 082 Thanksgiving and December 2009 083 Thanksgiving and December 2009 084 Thanksgiving and December 2009 086 Thanksgiving and December 2009 087 Thanksgiving and December 2009 090 Thanksgiving and December 2009 091Thanksgiving and December 2009 093 Thanksgiving and December 2009 092

Since we had so much food leftover. We invited a bunch of people over the next day to finish it off (this time the kids were invited! :-)

No comments: