Monday, December 21, 2009

What did I do?

After weeks of whining about her hair and knots, I took the scissors to it. Yeah, that’s right. I did it. I will admit that although she is absolutely adorable..what was I thinking? Her hair was GORGEOUS before…

Thanksgiving and December 2009 098 Thanksgiving and December 2009 099Thanksgiving and December 2009 096 Thanksgiving and December 2009 097

Right after:

Thanksgiving and December 2009 100 Thanksgiving and December 2009 108Thanksgiving and December 2009 102 Thanksgiving and December 2009 104 Thanksgiving and December 2009 103Thanksgiving and December 2009 105

hair DOES grow back..right?! ;-)

3 comments:

Anja said...

oh she looks cute! it makes her look older!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Okay, I got it out! =)

Loni said...

I was shocked to see her hair short. You are brave. I do have to say that I just hope that some day I do get a girl, and when that day comes, she grows some hair (my kids don't grow it very quickly)