Our Easter weekend was really fun. Luke was originally scheduled to work on Saturday, but we got lucky!! We spent the day grocery shopping...I know, I know...what about Conference? Well, that is the beautiful thing about DVR!
Our Saturday night was a little more stressful...Luke was going to Priesthood, while I tried the Easter cookies ![]()
It was a success and no one nothing was permanently damaged.
After the kids were in bed, I was free to watch Conference in the quiet of my home. I loved it! I know that I should’ve let the kids watch with me, but I needed that spiritual, alone time..and it was great!
Sunday was so perfect! We turned Conference on and spent most of the day outside enjoying the GORGEOUS weather!
Our Easter dinner was so nice! We had some wonderful friends over and had lots of food and laughs. What a great way to celebrate Easter when we don’t have family close by. All in all it was exactly how I pictured this year to be and the added bonus was the amazing weather!
![]()
Katie
1 comment:
We made the easter cookies too! Sienna was still a little bit too young to fully understand it. But I am sure that Livi understood most of it.
Post a Comment