Friday, April 9, 2010

really? could it be?

hmm, or could it be a fluke?

Last night Mac slept from 8 p.m. until 6:30 a.m. straight. did not wake up once. it was more than a miracle..it was pure and total bliss!! he then nursed and went back to bed until 8:30 a.m.

103_2449

103_2450

I am sure that many of you nursing mothers understand where I am coming from…this is his normal nightly routine:

7-8P.M. Nurse sometime in here and then go to bed.

11:30p.m. wake up to nurse

1:30 Nurse

3:30 nurse

6:30 nurse

9 Wake up for the day

So, as you can see…this is a miracle, even if it is for one night only. thank you Macafer!

Update: 4/10/2010-He went to bed at 8 last night. Woke up at 11 to nurse and slept until 5:30...LOVE IT!

 

Katie

4 comments:

Katy said...

YEAH! I do hope that you weren't in great pain, though! :) It would still be worth it. Here's to many more nights of uninterrupted sleep!

Laura W said...

I hope it's not a fluke!! Fingers crossed!

Staci said...

I'm SOOOO JEALOUS!!!!! I'm not even nursing and my kids still don't sleep! Enjoy your sleep!

The Redhead Riter said...

Love, love, love baby toes! Great pics