Friday, July 2, 2010

softball




Last weekend Luke played in a corporate softball league. It was so fun. Seriously. I may have gotten lost and missed the first game, but at least I made an effort...right?

Anyway, the games were set up to last 30-35 minutes. There were no strikes, balls, etc. You got 3 pitches (from your own pitcher) and made the best of it. It was so nice because it was SO fast!

Here was their line up:

10:30 a.m. lost

3 p.m. other team forfeit (win)
6 p.m. win
6:50 p.m. win
Then they went on to play for 3.5 more hours! They won all of the rest of the games, but the last. They came in 3rd place!
Can't wait for next year!

3 comments:

thekerrclan said...

Love the new family picture -- so cute!

Staci said...

How fun! I miss the good old days at BYU-I watching and playing in the softball intermurals! Fun stuff! And I also LOVE your new family picture! soooo cute! Isn't crazy how fast our little families are growing!

Heather Johnson-Family Volley said...

Katie,
Thank you for your comment today on Family Volley. I agree, the idea of prayer is a powerful one.

And.. so exciting that you and your husband read Family Volley together. That just made my day.

xo
Heather

p.s. love your post about finding "silver" hair. Made me laugh and worry, all at the same time.