We wrote an offer on this house! I still can't believe it! It has been such a blessing to be in this home. I can honestly say several things:
1. The promptings to buy this home were undeniable.
2. Things happened so quickly that even a year later I am still in shock!
3. We have had some great times in this home: birthday parties, family visiting, Easter Dinner, Superbowl, Christmas Party, other misc. parties...and many more to come!
4. Having room to grow has been so amazing: Livi has learned to ride her bike without training wheels, Spencer knows how to pump on the swing, we play soccer and frisbee and run through the sprinklers.
5. We have a lot of trees. The shade is amazing, but the amount of leaves that are produced is almost ridiculous
6. I am so thankful for home warranties..can we say 'new oven'..FREE!?
7. Luke has been able to buy a few new toys for the yard...and there will be many more, I am sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment