Monday, April 4, 2011

Are you interested in product(s) review?

If ANYONE within the sound of my voice is interested in product(s) review...let me know! A friend of mine works for an internet company and would like blogs that are interested in reviewing different products and then posting about it. I just "ordered" this first product and I couldn't be happier to receive it. (I know, this is a random ornament, but since we are going on a cruise...I thought it would be appropriate!) Cruise Ship ornament SO, let me know if you would like me to give your blog address to her!

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

ok..I hope this doesn't show up a million times since blogger is being crazy...but..I would love to review stuff! Plus it would give me extra incentive to get blogging again! :)

Anja said...

I'd do it, I agree it would get me blogging again!

Positively Peaches said...

I would love to. Send her my way.
djpeachparty5 at gmail dot com

djpeach dot blogspot dot com

Thanks Katie

Stacey Jensen said...

I think it would be fun. Pass on my blog address and I will do it too. sharmanandstacey dot blogspot dot com