This is the most random post. It doesn't include the first day of school pictures and it doesn't include other fun things...oh well.
Mac thinking that the arm floaties went around his feet. As a side note: he HATES water. I have no idea what is up with that, since he loves the bath. We'll have to keep working on him. And no, it isn't limited to swimming pools. This also includes fountains, etc. 
It took us a LONG time to finally pull this bad boy out of the shed. Not quite sure why it took so long...especially since the summer is basically gone.
Friday nights are usually set aside for pizza night. I have been making the pizzas by hand, including the dough and it has been a great experience. I am still trying to find that perfect dough, but we have enjoyed eating them. I have also ventured into the world of homemade bread. Wow. It has been SO FUN! I wish that I had had this much confidence years ago...
The boys grilling:
Cutest kid ever:
3 comments:
We miss you guys!! That pizza looks AWESOME. I wish I had some right now. Also, my boys don't like swimming either! They can stand in a little kiddie pool, but they won't sit down. We tried to take them in a bigger pool, but they both freaked out. Weird. Hopefully that'll change.
That pizza looks divine Katie!
I LOVE that you make homemade pizzas on Friday's. We usually do piza too, but it's not homemade. You are awesome! It seriously looks delicious just looking at it. We sure do miss you guys and I still enjoy looking at al your fun updates on your blog. We love you guys.
Oh, did you know footbal season started? ;)
Post a Comment