Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter traditions continued...

We also (usually) make an effort to dye eggs.  I'm not going to lie..I hate doing things with the kids that involve anything with the potential of being dirty.  (Markers, play doh, paint, EGG DYE).
I was a bit nervous with Mac, but I was able to help him, without his realizing it...


After his eggs were done, I gave Mac stickers and he was pretty good with that!





Easter Sunday:
Luke spoke on "Hope in the Atonement" and the choir performed, "He Lives, He Lives"
Luke stayed after Church to help train someone on his calling (he got released as Ex. Sec).  I asked the kids to get changed ASAP and I failed to get a picture! 

So I asked them to get redressed :)


And this is the best we got!  Candy was more important :)





We had a few families over for Easter Dinner.  It was great!  The kids had a blast playing outside and the adults loved a little peace and quiet inside!

1 comment:

The McLane Blog Page: said...

love the pics of the kids. so fun!