Monday, March 31, 2008

Birthday MONTH


Besides the fact that April is my birthday month and I really, really love spring...I am giving a HUGE shout out to all those that have birthdays this month as well.



April

1 Allison

4 Brooke

5 Harlee

10 Chandler

15 Joel

16 Lisa
Jeremy
17 Mike

21 Kerry

28 Mine



If I have forgotten any, post a comment and let me know!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I LOVE spring too! You're so lucky to have a birthday in April. Happy Birthday soon. I'll try to remember and call you on the 28th!!

The ZamFam said...

Hello Katie!! Happy Birthday month!! How did you find our blog? I am so glad that you did!! How is life?? Where are you guys living now?

Lori said...

Thanks for stopping by! I wish I had something interesting on my blog. I've overstocked my life and I will be gone for awhile.