So this tag is from Stevie. I also love restaurants and I love eating out at restaurants and although in the past I have been a HUGE advocate of not changing my order (Grilled Venitian Chicken with Marinara Sauce at Olive Garden for YEARS!), I have changed. This is a list of ten of my all time favorites. If you feel up to it, I would love to hear yours, too!
Entrees:
1. Red Robin Santa Fe Burger (see post below!)
2. On the Border Southwest Chicken Tacos & chips/salsa
3. Applebees Salads (Santa Fe Chicken is pretty good)
4. Texas Roadhouse Steak & rolls
5. Wingers Sticky Fingers
6. Outback Bloomin' Onion
Fast Food:
7. Schlotzsky's Deli Chipotle Grilled Chicken
8. Jack In the Box Egg Rolls
Desserts and Drinks:
9. Sonic Rt. 44 Diet Coke with Lime or Strawberry Limeade
10. Coldstone Cake batter ice cream in a chocolate dipped waffle bowl
**Whomever wants to fill this out...go ahead. I'd love to see what you all think! Switch around the amount of restaurants, fast food, etc to your likes.**
HERE IS THE RED ROBIN POST:
As you can tell from some of the previous posts...our family LOVES Red Robin. I don't mean that we enjoy it (we do) or that they have good burgers (they REALLY DO!) we LOVE IT. I think it is our favorite place to eat out with the family.
We get great food, great service, balloons to go (check out the balloon post) But as luke says, "we fall in even more love each time we go there..." Such was the case last night. As a side note, I get something different EVERY time we go...but after last night, I will be getting the same thing from now on...
Our order:
Livi: Corn dog w/ fries and choc. milk
Spencer: Chicken Strips w/ apples and choc. milk
Luke: Sauteed Shroom Burger w/fries & Lemon Water (he ALWAYS gets this burger)
Katie: I ventured and got the Santa Fe Burger...HOLY COW!!!! I really love it. If you like mexican..this is the burger for you. (Don't get me wrong, I am one of those steak & potato, eat a big juicy normal burger) Different from most of the other burgers, this was served on an onion bun..DANG IT!! My taste buds are craving it all over again...
Then the ancho mayo was slathered on the bun, followed by onions (sauteed onions), tortilla strips, beef patty, red robin seasoning, pepper-jack cheese, poblano pepper, guacomole & shredded lettuce. I know that is a lot of flavor, but it just ALL worked together.
Luke is sitting here laughing at me for posting all that, but I seriously can't wait to go back. It's Sunday and I am secretly wishing that it was a different day of the week, preferably our Saturday eat out night, so I can eat it all over again. YUM!
4 comments:
That sounds yummy!!!
I miss Sonic... we need to get some established in the Chicago area because I'm dying for a diet cherry limeade right now...
bahahaha. only a blonquist would right a whole post on food. i know i've done it! we're amazing. your amazing. red robin is amazing. love you sis
Man! I'm such a slacker. I haven't been on here much lately and I have lots to catch up on from all my friends! You are so funny, I always laugh when I read your blog :)
We LOVE red robin too! I always get the same thing..I think it's the Red Robin Bacon Cheeseburger (yes I'm very plain) but I get so nervous to venture out especially with some of the crazy things they put on burgers. Kent gets the one with egg! YUCK! But next time we go maybe I'll be up to the challenge of trying the Santa Fe!
Post a Comment