Monday, September 22, 2008

At the Car Wash




We had a beautiful Saturday and decided to take full advantage by being outside as much as possible...which led to our car wash fun. The kids had a blast and LOVED helping...a little too much, if you ask me!

6 comments:

Valerie: said...

Its so funny how much kids love to help wash the car. Oh by the way you are so lucky your kids let you sleep in. How did you get them to stay out of your room? What do they do in the house to keep busy? what is your blog at the top of your page that says scale something? I am assuming its you keeping track of loosing weight. How is it going? If you want to add me i would love to look at it.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Washing the car as a family is always an exciting event. Especially when daddy "accidently" gets sprayed with the hose. =) That's what we like to do anyway. =) But then leads to EVERYONE getting drenched because he is much quicker and stronger than the 3 of us.
Your kiddos are getting so big! Holy Cow. I'm glad that we can keep up with them through blogging, or else when I saw them again I would be in for a big shocker. At least now when I see them again I can prep myself because I can gradually see them grow through the internet. =)

Katy said...

That looks like so much fun! It's been getting cold in Rexburg...like 30 degrees in the mornings...probably too cold to wash anything outside. :)

Amy Franklin said...

Thank you for reminding me of yet another chore I can pawn off to my kids.....

Autumn said...

Yes, I was in student council. If you want to leave me your email I'll copy and paste an email I just wrote to Tristen about what I've been up to between fifth grade and now. I'd love to know more about what you've been up to also! (And where did you live at Ricks?) I'll look on here for more about what you've been up to of course. Yes you can add me! And I'll add you if that's okay.

Jessica Speed said...

There's something wonderful about washing a car on a warm sunny day. (Another thing for me to add to my wish list of things I'd like to do, when I have time).