
The title come from the blog: 5 Minutes for Mom and I was inspired to actually do it from my friend Alisha. Since cleaning isn't my biggest accomplishment in life, these Tackle it Tuesdays are going to be very interesting!! I'm probably not going to post pictures of what needs to be done, but I'll just give updates..Basically you come up with something that needs to be accomplished, above and beyond normal, to get your life back in order.
Since I am trying to declutter my home, I found a box FULL of pages from an old Franklin Covey planner. Yep, that's right my freshman and sophomore year of college right there on paper. Many dates I had forgotten, but many I had not...now they are all typed up (365 days x 2) in Microsoft Word and I have that many LESS pages and papers to worry about. I already feel a bit lighter. 

6 comments:
I love this! It's funny, because I am getting ready to post about my recent coupon savings escapades (having taken ideas from many different mom money-saver blogs). We're on the same wavelength here. Congrats on the accomplishment!
Thanks Katie for participating and being the ONLY one to sign up on mr. linky. That is such a great idea I would have never thought of typing things onto the computer and decluttering that way. Great and thanks for the tip.
Awesome...you have motivated me to go clean out my office, again.
Way to go! I'm very impressed! That takes alot of time to do. And is it wierd that I felt the weight come off of my shoulders for you, as I was reading that? I so know how you feel.
Wow! you go, girl!
Way to go. I love those little accomplishments. I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who isn't the best at cleaning. I'm going to look at your link now!
Post a Comment