Saturday, February 21, 2009

February in pictures

12 comments:

Lisa said...

I bet Luke just LOVES seeing those pictures of Spencer dressed as a princess. Those pictures will haunt him one day ;) We used to put barrettes in my brothers hair and we still tease him (gotta love it!)

rachel said...

I love that spencer is all dressed up and playing with livi. they look like such great friends!

stevie kay said...

I hate to break it to you, but Spencer's just way to masculine looking to ever pass as a girly princess :-) His face is just all boy!

Jason Both said...

Blackmail pictures!!!Congratulations on getting taxes done. I still have to do our state taxes. Last year I just paid turbo tax to take care of it, but this year I have two states to do. I don't want to spend $60 on getting two states done. I guess I should get started.

Jenny said...

I love the dress up! It looks like my house. Although my almost 3 year old boy likes the Easter hat and the cute little blue skirt the best. They he asks over and over to pake a picture of him.

Ashleigh said...

Oh my gosh katie, Spencer is so big! i keep thinking he is this little baby still and he isn't! Oh, its been too long since we have seen you guys...;-(

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Okay, I've never laughed so hard! I'm lovin' those pictures! What a good sport little Spency is.....even if he did want to participate, still a good sport. He's going to make a good husband and father of some girls one day!

J said...

He's smiling in the pics so he must not have hated too much! Little ones just want to be apart of what their sisters, moms and other family members are doing, even if it goes against society's gender stereotypes!

Katy said...

I couldn't figure out what was so funny at first! Where it's a blue dress, it's pretty subtle! So funny! I dressed up my little brothers all the time too! :)

Shannon said...

Hi Katie! Your kids are so darn cute! Spencer cracks me up. How are you feeling?

The McLane Blog Page: said...

love it!!!...Spencer probably won't one day, but he looks likes he's having a ball now!

melbel said...

I kept thinking, I didn't think you had 2 girls...but then I looked again! Hahahaha! Those will definitely have to go on the wedding video...he would be so proud! :) j/k