Anyway, Tackle it tuesday was a good one this week because our computer area has been a sight for SORE eyes!! We were using an antique washing table (thank you Nana) and there just wasn't enough room for everything...
and thanks to our good friends, the Lassens, we now have a table big enough to fit all of our computer related items!







10 comments:
What fun posts with the pie and all the snow! It's snowing in Rexburg today again...I keep thinking we are all done with the snow...then we never seem to be!
For your movie clip: I'm not sure if this will help, but it's probably a similar idea (or you can just upload a movie on blogger...but I'm not sure if you wanted that specific kind of movie). When you have a slideshow that you want to make into a post you do the following:
"After you make a slideshow in Picasa, there's a link on the right that says, "Link to this album." After you click that you'll see another link that says, "Embed Slideshow." A screen will open that has a little yellow box with the URL in it.
In your blog, open a new post and click on the "edit HTML." Then just copy and paste the URL from Picasa here and post it."
It may at least give you an idea of what to mess with. If you want to just do a blogger movie clip, make a new post and at the top right next to the button you click to upload pictures, there is a movie reel image. Click on it and upload your movie that way.
Thanks for the comment on my post. You had some great ideas. I didn't know you guys were expecting a baby! Congrats! Your family is cute! It was fun to see your blog.
Thank you KATY!! I realized that I was doing everything right, but I never went to the "edit HTML" to put it in...so thank you!
I love the whole tackle it tuesday. I think I am going to adopt that in our home!
Hey, I love it! So much more room! I'm so glad it's working for you.
No baby yet...but I'm still contracting - which means are we soon going to have a 5 cm. dilated lady walking around? Has that ever happened? I haven't heard of anyone. I might have to call you if the baby decides to come tomorrow, though. My mom is going to be at the temple for the day...yikes.
And I love your new blog background. Do you have any ideas on why my side pix and links suddenly moved to the bottom and I can't get them back over? I see yours are still intact, but I noticed that Lexi's are now at the bottom too. Maybe it's a "blogspot.com" issue?
Organizing sure does feel good, doesn't it? Maybe I should try it sometime....
I should start "tackle it Tuesday" but right now its more like tackle it whenever Tessa lets me!
It's amazing how much a little time and focused energy will do to a room! You inspire me to "tackle it" with a plan for all those sore sights in my house!
I cannot wait for our playroom/computer room to be finished being painted. After it is I REALLY need to organize our computer stuff. Great Tackle.
We have a big table...and it's still covered...the clutter and chaos never ends...especially now that it's tax season. I'm jealous if yours are done....
Post a Comment