Friday, February 6, 2009

what REALLY happens at scouts!

Luke is the Scoutmaster in our ward and is really enjoying getting to know the boys and helping them become Eagle Scouts.
Anyway, a few months ago the Scouts had a popcorn fundraiser. Lisa, our bishop's wife, told the boys that if they filled out an entire fundraiser sheet that they could throw a pie at the Scoutmaster...Hehe, Luke had no idea she was going to say this, but true to her his word, he got “pied” twice.




5 comments:

The McLane Blog Page: said...

too funny! he's such a good sport!

Kerry said...

I hope this doesn't post twice...something happened while I was posting it before. Anyway, I was saying that I love the photos and I love Luke! He is a total blast to hang out with!

Valerie: said...

hey..glad you posted a pic. Yeah your not a stick but you are not huge either. I am glad I am not the only one who doesn't stay small. I swear i had already gained 15 pounds by month 4..ahhhh I can't remember if I have asked..is it a boy or girl?

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

That's great! What a good sport.

Lisa J. said...

That is so funny! I don't think that I would be as good of a sport!