We started last Wednesday. He had 2 small accidents. Thursday 1 tiny accident, 1 "big" (#2) accident. Friday 0 small, 3 "big" accidents. Saturday 1. Sunday none. Monday 0 small, 1 "big".
There may be some rhyme and reason to his not wanting to do his "big" business in the toilet. He goes and hides, so Livi and I are on "Hiding" duty. I have heard of MANY boys doing the same thing... one step at a time. He is doing so well and we are so proud of him!!


9 comments:
Hurray for potty training! We are starting to tackle this as well....good luck on your "hiding" duty :)
man i hate potty training!! Taft is showing interest but I'm just not ready to commit. Good luck!!!
There's nothing I hate more than potty training. (Especially after Jamie). Once she figured out how to pee though, pooping was no problem. I was suprised. At least she gave me that one. I'm glad Spencer's getting it. Good luck with the messes.
keep it up Katie. It will all be worth it in the end. Hope you have good carpet cleaner. :)
Oh, I dread potty training Parker. I feel like I'm still training Samantha! She still has accidents and is kinda lazy about it sometimes. Anyway, good luck! It would be great for you to have it over with before the baby comes.
Ughh...I like to postpone this part in motherhood. Let us know what tips work!
Hey Katie and Luke it is Bryce Carter from your ward in Ricks. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. We are potty training also and it is annoying b/c it seems like they would just naturally get it and want to do it. Fortunately we are pretty much finished. We haven't had an accident in about a week. Anywho, it is good catching up with your fam.
Bryce
Yeah, yeah, yeah! Senn had a hard time with #2 at first too. For some reason it just scared her to do it!
Good for you-such a HUGE milestone!
Post a Comment