Monday, August 3, 2009

Macafer: 2 Months old

Wow...I know everyone says, "where has the time gone?" But seriously, where has it gone?

Mac is 2 months old today and we are so happy to have him in our home. He has such a great spirit and is so fun. The kids still adore him and can't get enough of him.

He is sleeping really well at night (from about 9:30p.m. to 2:30a.m. and then until 5:30 a.m.) and is giggling and cooing and smiling up a storm. I'll have all of the "official" stats on Friday when we go in for his well check, but until then...


...here are a few pictures of his "muscles"!! What a chunk!



8 comments:

Ellis Family said...

Hes the cutest little marshmallow man i have ever seen 11

Kerry said...

That's one DANG cute chubby baby!!!

Anja said...

He really is super cute!

Gary and Rebecca Dustin said...

wow....I thought Truper was Chunky, but I think Maguire can definately take him if there needed to be a smack down. I sing "I like them Chunky" from Madagassar 2(sp) all the time to Truper, you should learn that song if you already don't know. He is absolutely adorable, I love the chunky!!!!

Jennifer said...

Cute! Love his smile!

J said...

I LOVE chubby babes!

Brooke said...

Your kids are adorable! That Mac is so cute!

Iris and Terry said...

As a proud Grandmother I think Mac is perfect. Love the muscles.
Love the other two dolls also. Take care my family. I love you mom.