Well, it is official, OFFICIAL...our 2 month old is a chunk!
Weight: 16lbs 1oz (off the charts!)
Height: 24 1/2 inches (90%)
Head: 39 cm (you do the math to convert) (10%)
Diaper size: he's quickly pushing into a size 3!
So just to summarize? We have a chunk with a peanut head! Personally I think his head looks just fine on him, but that's just me speaking as the mama. His shots went really well today...until tonight. We picked him up and his leg got hit...and it was the end of the world as we know it. I have never heard him scream like that..so sad...and at the Mall too....
Well, off to watch a movie with the hubby...and wish us luck..we are lookin' for a house tomorrow!
4 comments:
I have been really hit & miss with blogging lately and haven't read your blog for a long time. Mac is SO cute & SO grown up! I can't believe it! It looks like your trip back East has been fun. And a BIG hooray on potty-training! Yeah, yeah, yeah!
oh my goodness!!! too cute! Benson has a smaller head too...although it is getting bigger. it was in the 25% area and now it's in the 35%...
WOW! Your baby's bigger than mine! I didn't think that was possible. Maguire is so cute though! I love big babies:) Collin is shorter though, so he probably feels chunkier than Mac. Collin was 15 lbs. 5 oz. at 2 months. I'm sure he's pushing a good 18 or more now. We'll find out Thursday at his 4 month check-up! It's crazy how fast they grow...
I can't believe he's so big! He's adorable from the pictures! I can't believe he's already almost a size 3 diaper--Carli, who's 2 is still in size 3--she only weighs 6 pounds more than him!!! She's 2 1/2 and only 22 pounds! Isn't it funny how different each kid is! Good luck with finding a house!
Post a Comment