Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bella

Welcome to our family!

museum of natural history and puppy 047museum of natural history and puppy 040     museum of natural history and puppy 049  museum of natural history and puppy 051museum of natural history and puppy 050  museum of natural history and puppy 053 museum of natural history and puppy 054 museum of natural history and puppy 055 museum of natural history and puppy 057 museum of natural history and puppy 060 museum of natural history and puppy 061  museum of natural history and puppy 063   museum of natural history and puppy 046 

P.S. This is the puggle we were thinking about getting…but he bit too hard.  Maybe we’ll get one of these down the road…(isn’t he adorable?!  Laura, how can you NOT think he is a doll? :-)

museum of natural history and puppy 062

15 comments:

Loni said...

I love how Luke is totally cuddling her

Valerie: said...

what cute dogs! Did you cut your hair off?

Katy said...

I haven't been to your blog in a million years! The kids are so big! What a fun addition. Congrats on your house...I totally missed that. It's so exciting!!! That's exactly how felt: completely guided. Every set back we had turned into a great blessing and we can definitely see the hand of the Lord in getting us to where we are.

Jason Both said...

so cute!

Trapper and Suzy said...

awww...so cute! They're both adorable. I think ALL puppies are cute. It's when they get older that they lose that adorableness. : )

the Petterson Family said...

How cute! Yes, the puggle puppy is cute, just not when they get bigger. I love that you named your snoodle "Bella", hope she doesn't bite!!

Katie said...

yes, i chopped my hair off about a month or so ago...love it short!

Kimi said...

So cute! Is she your own house-warming present? :)

critts said...

How fun! You are super-woman though! A new baby AND a new dog?! I would love to get a dog but Marcus is too allergic--even to the "allergenic" dogs.

PS I've been meaning to comment that I love the new 'do. So cute and sassy!

Dena said...

I'm not sure what kind of dog that is, but it looks a whole lot like Cookie, a dog we had to give away last year. He was way too hyper and wasn't nice to our other dog! But he was sure cute! So is your little puppy. Enjoy your house!

Lisa J. said...

What great parents! My kids beg for a pet, especially Abbie. But unfortunately for my kids Jeremy and I just aren't pet people, I can barely take care of my kids!

Unknown said...

love Bella! Can't wait to meet her!

love,

Kiera, Josh and Benson

Liz  said...

How fun to get a dog, I bet your kids love it!
Your hair cut is super cute, I have been thinking about cutting mine short. With three kids I find myself doing a pony tail way too often:)!

J said...

My SIL has a Puggle. She was cute when she was a puppy, but not so much anymore. She is just a crazy dog that chews on everything, despite training classes and disciplinary actions. Also, I think these dogs have medical problems. Glad you went with the other dog!

Shannon said...

Oh such a cute doggie! You're much braver than me Katie.