Tuesday, October 27, 2009

H1N1 strikes again

Mac's got it...poor baby!! 102.1 fever last night at Urgent Care. It was so scary, but after a few blessings, he is doing much better. Fever has gone down with constant intake of Tylenol/Motrin, etc and he is starting to nurse a bit more....he's to the next few days. Luckily Luke is able to work from home this week and will be here to help!

11 comments:

Kimi said...

Poor baby :( I'm glad to hear he's doing better (thank goodness for blessings!), and I hope he recovers extremely quickly. Hugs to all of you!

TORIRUTH said...

MOSES.
SERIOUSLY!!!!
poor baby! and poor family. wash your hands so you don't get it! love you and wish i was there and helping you!!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

oh man. We really hope he starts feeing better fast!!! love you all!!!

Jennifer said...

How scary! So glad to hear he is doing better. Best of luck and prayers.

Ellis Family said...

You are in my prayers! This darn bug is so scary. It's hitting Rock Springs pretty hard. I just want to stay home all the time! I hope things are going good otherwise with the move.

Stacey Jensen said...

Your poor kiddos! I am praying they will get over this quickly. Wish you guys were here....we would totally bring you dinner and treats to help you feel better.

Kerry said...

Hang in there, guys! It takes so long to get through this nasty bug, eh? Parental fatigue is one of the worst problems with it! Love you!

melbel said...

Oh your poor family! That is scary when your baby is so sick. Stay out of that hospital! Hope everyone gets better soon!

thekerrclan said...

So sorry to hear that! You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

rachel said...

Oh No! I wished I lived close I would bring you dinner. good luck!

Jason Both said...

Hope he feels better. It's so sad having a sick baby.