Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'm 4 months today!!



*Sorry these are blurry...taken on my phone**

Seriously...time is going way too fast for us! This little man is the star of the home and we love having him here!

Things I do:
-Sit up on my own for 10-20 seconds (with all of my rolls it's pretty easy! ;)
-I am drooling EVERYWHERE! (no teeth, the other 2 did the same thing at this age!)
-I don't stop talking for anything!
-I fall asleep on my own pretty well (nap, nighttime, etc)
-I LOVE TO SMILE...ALL THE TIME!
-I do let my voice be heard every once in a while (hungry or wants to be picked up)

He really is quite the awesome baby! He has some AMAZING thighs that we just can't get enough of and his cheeks?? To die for!

9 comments:

The Lassen Family said...

He's so darn cute!

rachel said...

i agree his cheeks are to die for!!! SO stinking cute!

Kimi said...

He is seriously so amazingly adorable. Love the chubs :)

The McLane Blog Page: said...

he's so cute!! WE love and miss this boy!

Valerie: said...

Yes he really is a ball of dough isn't he?! I love it!! My girls were very drooly sp? at that age too. They went through bibs like crazy! Then it just passed once the teeth came in.

Kerry said...

That is one DANG cute baby! I think my face would break from smiling too much at that cute little fetcher! :)

Ellis Family said...

He is so adorable. I love those cheeks, and what a handsome smile!! We can't wait to meet him someday!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

So freaking adorable! I want to just kiss those squishy cheeks! I'm glad to hear that he is sleeping well for you. I need to give you a call soon. I don't know why things have been so crazy, but they have. Let me know when is a good time to call. I miss you a ton!
Kiss those sweet children of yours! And do the same for Luke from Chad. ;)

Monique said...

Wow! 4 months already! Time goes by so fast with little ones. You've got yourself one handsome boy...actually, two!