Ha ha, only one of the pictures came up on google reader so all I saw was the picture of Livi and I was thinking, "Geesh, when did Mac start looking just like Luke and Livi?" So then I commented, looked at the post, realized that WAS Livi, and I still can't see the one of Mac. But I guess it's a good thing Livi looks just like herself :-)
7 comments:
I'd have to agree. Too cute.
seriously
I'm seeing a mini Luke, or Livi in boy form . . .
Ha ha, only one of the pictures came up on google reader so all I saw was the picture of Livi and I was thinking, "Geesh, when did Mac start looking just like Luke and Livi?" So then I commented, looked at the post, realized that WAS Livi, and I still can't see the one of Mac. But I guess it's a good thing Livi looks just like herself :-)
Oh my goodness, so do I! It is a mini-Livi!
He looks so much like Luke to me!
haha, I totally see it too! We love and miss your beautiful children.....oh, and the parents too. =)
Post a Comment