Speaking of teeth…I thought I would bring this to everyone’s attention.
Our adorable baby boy
has some funky teeth coming in…
Can we say vampire? Edward… Anyone? Anyone?
And this was him last night. He cried for almost an hour straight. Just because. He isn’t one of those babies that cries, has a fit, and then falls asleep. He’ll keep at it until one of us goes in and holds him…we tried one night and he cried for 2 hours with us going in there every once in a while…I think he’s got a bit of a temper.
Katie
5 comments:
So much cuter than Edward. Go Team MAc!
The fangle tooth is so funny. Our kid's gonna look like beaver instead of a vampire.
Wow. Two hours! Braden does the same thing, but I've been too much of a woosie to let him cry it out for very long. One of these days...
Oh, and I probably exaggerated a bit on my finger, but it's much better today. I couldn't type with it yesterday, but it's fine now. It still hurt like a bugger though. haha
RJ was like that. He never cried himself to sleep. Some babies are just born with strong wills. Good luck!
Love the fang teeth by the way, so cute!
hahaha, that's so cute and yet funny at the same time!! :)I have never seen teeth come in like that! :)
That's how Josh's teeth came in too. I always thought it was funny. I even called my dad who is a dentist to make sure that his front teeth weren't missing.
Post a Comment