If you are a dog lover, this is the perfect site for you. I loved looking at the carrying cases. I am used to the normal, luggage-looking ones:

BUT, I was extremely excited to see this one:

Wow! You can be completely stylish AND have your dog with you. LOVE IT! They have a huge selection, so click on over and see what you can find!
When we had Bella (although short-lived) we really liked having a retractable leash. She was able to be a bit more 'free' and we didn't feel like we always had to be so restrictive.
And let's be honest. How cute is it to have a dog that shows a little bling? Come on, I know you agree with me...and Dog Collar Boutique did not disappoint. There were so many different kinds of dog collars ranging from the ultra sparkle to the more subdued. BUT, get this: the subdued ones are NOT BORING! They offer lots of different styles and colors. One of my favorites? The Estate Dog Collar Collection Can I get one in pink, black and white?
Several years ago, I heard a report on the news about the safety of stuffed animals for dogs. If you are giving your dog a toy made for humans, then there may be some problems. Dogs destroy things. They tear them up and usually swallow them, leading to issues with their digestive tract. In some cases, the dogs have died.
What I love about this company is that they use "Chew Guard™ technology". Technology that helps toys stand up to the toughest chewers.
So, even if you don't have a dog, head on over to this awesome company! You won't be disappointed!
No comments:
Post a Comment