I need contributors and I need followers, among other things. What do you say? Can we do it?
I'm giving away a coupon to JCPenney Portraits. (It is for 2 Free Traditional Portrait Sheets. Free sitting fee. It expires 12/31/2011.) SERIOUSLY, who doesn't like free?!!
Plus, even if you enjoy taking pictures of your kids...take the day off, let someone else do it..and stay out of the RAIN and crazy weather!
Ways to get enter:
1.) Comment on m-how.blogspot.com
Leave a comment with ideas to add to the blog or if you would like to contribute.
Don't forget to include your email address.
Additional Entries:
-FACEBOOK: share the website and link
-Blog about it: Again, say what you think and what you would contribute to the blog. (Don't forget to include a link to your blog)
This ends: May 20th, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern
Happy Blogging!!
No comments:
Post a Comment