Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bahamas 2011

Let’s just say that this was an amazing trip.  We had such a great time regardless of how long it took us to get there
 IMG_9797
The beloved first night stop:
IMG_9812
Spending time with my brother’s family:
IMG_9815
Sunday…THANK GOODNESS!
IMG_9852
We finally met up with Luke’s family.  It was so, so good to see them again.  We had an awesome hotel about 2 blocks from the beach and hung out at dinner. 
IMG_9875
The cousins:
IMG_9878
Fun at the beach:
IMG_9879IMG_9882IMG_9883

We left out of Port Canaveral:
IMG_9889
Waiting patiently in line:
IMG_9904IMG_9901IMG_9895
Checking out the room:
IMG_9914
IMG_9913
IMG_9906
Proof that I was there!
IMG_9918
IMG_9907
More to come, but let me just leave you with a few thoughts:
1.) Let’s forget the fact that we were, in fact, sick the first day of the cruise.
2.) It was something we will be doing again (who doesn’t LOVE ice cream for breakfast? right?)
more to come when I get a chance…

1 comment:

Becka Beacham said...

Oh I am so jealous. I have always wanted to go there. I can't wait to see more pictures!